This book covers Migrate API concepts for Drupal 8/9 and beyond. Examples include migrating from different sources into different destination types. It also includes tips on running migration projects and debugging issues. You can read the full series online at https://understanddrupal.com/31-days-of-migrations If you are able to pay for the eBook version of the series, your purchase will support keeping the content and examples up to date.
Table of content
- Drupal migrations: Understanding the ETL process
- Writing your first Drupal migration
- Using process plugins for data transformation in Drupal migrations
- Migrating data into Drupal subfields
- Using constants and pseudofields as data placeholders in the Drupal migration process pipeline
- Tips for writing Drupal migrations and understanding their workflow
- Migrating files and images into Drupal
- Introduction to migration dependencies in Drupal
- Migrating taxonomy terms and multivalue fields into Drupal
- Migrating users into Drupal - Part 1
- Migrating users into Drupal - Part 2
- Migrating dates into Drupal
- Migrating addresses into Drupal
- Introduction to paragraphs migrations in Drupal
- Migrating CSV files into Drupal
- Migrating JSON files into Drupal
- Migrating XML files into Drupal
- Adding HTTP Request Headers and Authentication to remote JSON and XML in Drupal migrations
- Migrating Google Sheets into Drupal
- Migrating Microsoft Excel and LibreOffice Calc files into Drupal
- Defining Drupal migrations as configuration entities with the Migrate Plus module
- Workflows and benefits of managing Drupal migrations as configuration entities
- Using migration groups to share configuration among Drupal migrations
- What is the difference between migration tags and migration groups in Drupal?
- Executing Drupal migrations from the user interface with Migrate Tools
- Understanding the entity_lookup and entity_generate process plugins from Migrate Tools
- How to debug Drupal migrations? - Part 1
- How to debug Drupal migrations? - Part 2
- How to configure XDebug, PHPStorm, and DrupalVM to debug Drupal migrations via Drush commands and the browser?
- List of migration related Drupal modules
- Introduction to Drupal upgrades
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.